Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2022 sales of $33 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain, decarbonize and protect our planet.
- Linde delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to help customers grow, improve efficiency and reduce their greenhouse gas emissions.
- The company helps avoid >2X its own GHG emissions through its products and services.
Linde's industrial gases and technologies are used in countless applications including production of clean hydrogen critical for the energy transition, life-saving medical oxygen and high-purity & specialty gases for electronics, among others.
- The company has a well-diversified and resilient portfolio and serves a variety of end markets such as chemicals & energy, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and mining.
For over 50 years, Linde has been a global leader in hydrogen and is leveraging its engineering capabilities, along with a significant asset base and expertise, to make cleaner energy a reality worldwide.
- The company is working on a ~$50B investment opportunity in clean energy.
Linde has an exceptional team with a business owner mentality delivering best-in-class financial performance with unwavering capital discipline.
- The team is focused on increasing network density by leveraging its integrated supply model which has led to the highest ROC in the industry.
- Linde is committed to >10% EPS growth plus additional upside from the clean energy opportunity.
- A dividend aristocrat with 30 consecutive years of raising the dividend.