Annual General Meeting 2018
The Annual General Meeting 2018 of Linde Aktiengesellschaft will be held on Thursday, 3 May 2018, at 10 a.m. at the ICM – International Congress Centre Munich, Messegelände (Trade Fair Grounds), 81823 Munich.
Agenda to the Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of the adopted annual financial statements of Linde Aktiengesellschaft and the approved consolidated financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2017, the combined management report for Linde Aktiengesellschaft and the Group including the explanatory report on the information pursuant to section 289a para. 1 and section 315a para. 1 German Commercial Code as well as the Report of the Supervisory Board
- Resolution on the appropriation of the balance sheet profit (dividend payment)
- Resolution on the discharge of the actions of the Executive Board members
- Resolution on the discharge of the actions of the Supervisory Board members
- Resolution on the appointment of public auditors
- Resolution on the cancellation of the Authorised Capital I pursuant to number 3.6 of the Articles of Association and creation of a new Authorised Capital I with the possibility to exclude the subscription right of shareholders and corresponding amendment of the Articles of Association
- Resolution on the cancellation of an existing and granting of a new authorisation to issue convertible bonds and/or bonds with warrants with the possibility to exclude the subscription right of shareholders for these convertible bonds and/or bonds with warrants, the cancellation of the Conditional Capital 2013 and the creation of a new Conditional Capital 2018 and the corresponding amendment of the Articles of Association
- Election to the Supervisory Board
Invitation to the Annual General Meeting
As of the calling of the Annual General Meeting, the nominal capital of the Company amounts to EUR 475,476,940.80 and is divided into 185,733,180 ordinary bearer shares entitling the holder to participate in, and to vote at, general meetings. This total number of no-par value bearer shares includes the 95,109 treasury shares held by the Company at the time of the calling of the Annual General Meeting from which the Company cannot derive any rights pursuant to section 71b AktG (German Stock Corporation Act).