- Linde plc Regulatory Filings
- Linde plc Financial Reports
- Linde plc Stock/Dividend Information
- Events and Presentations
- Financial Calendar
- Leadership and Governance
- Investor FAQ
- Merger Tax Information
2019 Annual General Meeting of Linde plc Shareholders
The 2019 Annual General Meeting of Linde plc shareholders will be held at 11:00 a.m. BST on Friday, July 26, 2019 at the Corinthia Hotel, Whitehall Place, Westminster, London, SW1A 2BD, United Kingdom. For directions, please visit the Corinthia Hotel website.
If you plan to attend the meeting in person, please note:
- Only shareholders, their duly appointed proxies and the invited guests of Linde plc will be granted admission to the annual general meeting.
- To assure admittance:
- If you hold Linde plc ordinary shares through a broker, bank or other nominee, please bring a copy of your broker, bank or nominee statement evidencing your ownership of Linde plc common stock as of the July 24, 2019 voting record date.
- Please bring a photo ID if you hold shares of record as of July 24, 2019, including shares in certificate or book form or in the Linde plc Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan (“DRISP”).
- Please bring your Linde ID if you are an employee.
Shareholders may, by technological means, participate in the 2019 Annual General Meeting in Ireland in accordance with section 176 of the Irish Companies Act 2014 by attending the offices of Arthur Cox, Ten Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 T380, Ireland at the time of the meeting.
Download our Annual General Meeting Materials:
Note: The information contained in Linde plc's proxy statement is current as of the date on the cover (or earlier dates cited within the proxy statement with respect to specific information items). Some of this information may become outdated and the posting of the proxy statement on this website does not imply that all information contained in it is current as of the date of viewing.