- Linde plc Regulatory Filings
- Linde plc Financial Reports
- Linde plc Stock/Dividend Information
- Events and Presentations
- Financial Calendar
- Leadership and Governance
- Investor FAQ
- Merger Tax Information
Total Number of Voting Rights
In conformity with Regulation 20 of the Transparency (Directive 2004/109/EC) Regulations 2007 of Ireland, as amended (the “Transparency Regulations”), Linde plc advises, as of August 31, 2019, that:
- Linde plc issued 552,012,862 shares of nominal value of €0.001 each, carrying voting rights (the “Ordinary Shares”); and
- Linde plc holds 13,515,298 Ordinary Shares in treasury.
The total voting rights of 538,497,564 ordinary shares should be used by shareholders of Linde plc to determine if they are required to report their Linde plc share ownership, or a change in that ownership, as required under the Transparency Regulations and the Transparency Rules of the Central Bank of Ireland.
Overview of Voting Rights Notifications
Shareholders with >= 3% of voting rights
|Investor||Amount of voting rights acc. to Regulations 14 – 17 Irish Transparency Regulations / sec. 40 (1) German Securities Trading Act (WpHG)||Latest Voting Rights Notification|
|The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
||March 28, 2019
||November 19, 2018
|State Street Corporation
||3.98 %||April 30, 2019